May 7, 2013

World of Warcraft Guides Update 2013

Damn long time it took me to finally decide and revamp this blog (I will still keep the good old custom looks, cause it took me days to set them, but I will be posting only serious stuff for that matter). Thus, allow me to tell you all that this blog here is getting back on its feet and from here on, we'll be posting updates on more new world of warcraft stuff as they come.

Get ready for the updated guides and addons!
For now let me just mention a few of the latest updates that include an updated review for Hayden Hawke's Gold Guide, which was updated with serious patch 5.1 content and was also blessed with compatibility for patch 5.2 and as far as the word goes, they are already working on 5.3 update themselves. Speaking of which I must also mention two of my posts of the latest Mists of Pandaria update as seen in two of them top articles. Patch 5.3 New Content Guide and Latest WoW Guides for 5.3.

Make sure to stay tuned (for the awesome looks) for more great news on the newest WoW Guides, only here on WWW Warcraft Guides, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment