Sep 30, 2014

Warlords of Draenor - We'll soon be there!

It goes without saying that Mists of Pandaria has truly turned WoW around in a really good way and the game finally became that which it was supposed to become, a story told and created while you played it, a story that was being written before your very eyes, a tale in which your word mattered (a story where ... ah damn it, you get the point!). Warlords of Draenor seems to have understood this and it itends to take things one step forward and thus not only add a new chapter to the whole story of Warcraft, but tell it in a completely different way and revolutionize the way in which we play.

wow-trailer-wish-you-were-here-screen

I for one sure do hope that they will nail because as things go with the boost and all the stuff in between, plus the guides till level 100 already pre-ordered as well (just check out my latest post) it will surely be a walk in the park to level all my characters to max and experience the story from all the possible angles. Now I don't know about you, fellas, but I sure do hope that I'll be there when all this happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment